Aventri is a rapidly growing gloabl SaaS software company serving the global meetings, conferences and events industry providing event management software and services. Aventri has offices in Reading, UK, Australia, Belgium, UAE, Taiwan, India and Singapore. For more information please visit www.aventri.com
As a member of the growing Sales team, you will be asked to execute on inside sales strategies for enterprise/strategic accounts. Your role is to target key prospects, and to provide qualified leads to the US sales team.
- Generate qualified enterprise leads for the sales team by leveraging state of the art digital marketing
- Uncover potential customers via outbound email marketing, phone calling, social selling and networking.
- Execute inside sales strategies to develop new pipeline within specific regions, vertical markets or target accounts
- Record daily sales activities in SalesForce and use HubSpot to uncover new prospects
- Maintain KPIs and report effectively
- Collect and report on market and competitive intelligence
- Gain knowledge about prospect that can be used for future campaigns (expiration dates of current contracts, competitor information….)
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals and defined objectives
- Able to work in an open environment which may have distractions at times.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills/persuasive
- Desire to be challenged
- Ability to learn and integrate new ideas and information effectively and efficiently (events industry, product, etouches culture)
- Organized and responsive
- Excellent research skills
- Metrics and results-oriented
- Unmatched work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Experience prospecting / soliciting to enterprises (Fortune 500 companies)
- Experience navigating business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Comfortable mentoring new or junior BDR staff
- Tech friendly, software savvy
- Multi-industry, and event industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity of Salesforce/Hubspot
- ‘Hunter’ sales background is a plus.
Salary: 60-70K plus super