We are looking for a Marketing Associate to increase our marketing presence in the EMEA region. We want someone that is highly motivated and looking for growth within a disruptive company.
- Coordinate with our translators, the content team and the design team to create advertising material (brochures, newsletters …) and thought leadership content in UK English, German and French
- Assist with planning promotional events (road show events, trade shows we exhibit at and more) across Europe
- Assist in creating regional SEO and content strategies
- Create success stories / use cases by interviewing our existing client base in EMEA
- Conduct market research and monitor the competitive landscape
- Gather and analyze regional consumer behavior (analyze web traffic, rankings) to uncover trends and areas for improvement
- Create reports on regional marketing performance
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- A strong ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company growth
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office. Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of German and/or French are a big plus!
- Knowledge of the UK, German or French market is a big plus!