Our North Sydney, Australia office is seeking a part-time Office Manager (approx. 4 days/week - flexible) who will serve as the backbone of our day to day office operations. Responsible for managing office operations and processes, you will pitch in as needed to keep the back-office wheels from falling off and contribute to making it the best workplace possible.
- Ensure the office is maintained to a very high standard
- Coordinate and manage office operations
- Plan activities and events for local staff
- Liaise and speak with suppliers, ensuring equipment, supplies and furniture purchased are competitively priced and cost effective
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and coordinate service technicians as required.
- Organise changes to the office layout and logistics relating to newcomers and existing staff.
- Handle and facilitate the IT needs of office personnel
- Reconcile expenses monthly and ad hoc
- Assist with the preparation of monthly APAC office agenda
- Consult with building management in relation to maintenance, cleaning etc
- Assist with HR and payroll projects and research
- Use initiative to continually search for and identify opportunities for office improvement and team culture wellbeing ideas.
- Great work ethic and attitude; be solution driven
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Will need to be hands on
- Excellent English written and spoken language skills
- Strong computer skills and comfortable working with new technology
- As the role liaises with the management team, your ability to conduct all interactions in a confidential and professional manner is imperative
- Comfortable working in a boutique office environment, with staff working locally offsite and internationally as well as part of a global company.
- A role with lots of variety
- flexible working environment
- A positive and friendly team
- Friday social drinks
- Weekly Group Personal Training
- Monthly office massages
- Scope to make the role your own.