Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, on-line chat function and client support system.
- Provide guidance and support on configuration of client's registration, micro sites, surveys etc.
- Troubleshoot issues within system to determine the source of the issue.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and system updates.
- Fully document trouble tickets for response to client or escalation to Tier III.
- Identify and advise on operational issues in Aventri suite.
- Update training and support materials as required.
- Provide proactive consultation to clients
- Based on needs assessments, offer creative solutions and enhancements to current Aventri product usage
- Work with Technology and Product Management department to develop and incorporate client solutions.
- Additional project and ad hoc assignments as required.
- Able to work as part of a larger team.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online chats.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or video form.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software and email, a good understanding of HTML desired, ability to manipulate images in products such as Photoshop elements for web ready images.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior customer service experience preferred. Experience in the events and meetings industry is a plus.